Wednesday, April 10, 2019

LAST DAY TO DROP AND COLLEGE WITHDRAWALS AND COLLEGE PETITIONS

Hi EE Majors
LAST DAY TO DROP/WITHDRAWAL
           1)      The last day to drop is April 12th!!!! If you are dropping a course, please submit your request via ONE.UF and follow-up with the email that gives me permission to drop your course.  If I do not receive an email from you, I will not drop the course.

        2)      If you are withdrawing from the semester (all your courses), please go this page, https://registrar.ufl.edu/services/withdrawals.html then follow the directions.

COLLEGE PETITIONS
You still have time to submit a college petition.   Please complete the petition as soon as you can then submit it to me. I then can write my statement then send to the college.  IF you have questions, please let me know.   The Final cutoff for the college petition is the 4/12/2019 by 4pm.  Once the college makes their decision, they will notify you via email if it is approved or not.   The college petition form is on this web page, https://www.eng.ufl.edu/students/resources/undergraduate-student-handbook/petitions/



Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates on Course Offerings

Hi EE Majors, Just reminder when certain courses will be offered as of Fall 2019.   This is not an exhaustive list; schedules can change...