Friday, January 15, 2016

RE: Walk-in advising will begin on Tuesday January 19, 2016

Dear EE Students;
Walk-in advising hours will begin again on Tuesday January 19, 2016.  They will be 10-12 and 1-4.  I want to first thank you for your patience and understanding about my absence during the first week of class.  My family and I were able to make a plan of action for my terminal ill father and I was able to spend time with him.

Any documents and/or paperwork that was dropped off during the first week, I am going through this Thursday and Friday. This is the reason why I am not having walk-in hours. If you have SFA paperwork, minors or extending hours forms that need to be completed please drop off the forms to the front desk with Ms. Edwina.  If update to your audit is needed I working through the emails that have requested as quickly as possible.


Thank you once again,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates on Course Offerings

Hi EE Majors, Just reminder when certain courses will be offered as of Fall 2019.   This is not an exhaustive list; schedules can change...