Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Student Services Offices under renovation until July 17th

Hi EE majors,
ECE Student Services Office is under renovation through July 17th.  We are relocated to the 229 Larsen Hall conference room.   There will be limited advising for July 6-8, 2015. If your questions can be answered through email, please email me at nicolet@ece.ufl.edu.  If you need an in-person advising session my walk-in hours for the dates above are 10-11:30 am and 2-3:30 pm.

I will be out of the office July 9-17, 2015. I  will be back in the office on July 20, 2015. I will not have access to email during that time. I will answer all emails once I return to the office on July 20.  Please allow 72 hours for a response due to the high volume of email since I will be out of the office for a little over a week.  If you need immediate assistance while I am out, contact CPE advisor Allison Gatsche at agatsche@ece.ufl.edu.

On July 20th I will only have walk-in hours 10-11:30 am and no afternoon hours because of transfer preview in the afternoon.


Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates on Course Offerings

Hi EE Majors, Just reminder when certain courses will be offered as of Fall 2019.   This is not an exhaustive list; schedules can change...