Monday, February 16, 2015

Requirement: Design and build an ECE lab webpage


I am a new assistant professor in ECE and I am looking to hire someone to design and build my lab's webpage. This is an opportunity for those interested in web design to create a real-world page that will be linked to from the ECE home page and will be used by students and faculty. I am open to suggestions about creative design, layout and presentation. The pay is fully negotiable. Previous experience or success with web design is a plus.

If you are interested, please contact me at sjkoppal@ece.ufl.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates on Course Offerings

Hi EE Majors, Just reminder when certain courses will be offered as of Fall 2019.   This is not an exhaustive list; schedules can change...

Blog Archive